Raw Free Range Chicken Medallions for Cats and Dogs
Now available in All Woolworths stores across Australia in the chilled pet fridge.
Changing your pet’s diet
Transitioning your beloved four-legged friend to a RAW food diet has endless benefits, but please monitor your own pet closely when introducing a new diet.
Not only will your pet be accepting a new food source, you will likely be reducing the previous diet of processed canned or kibble foods and removing the additives that they contain from your pet’s diet.
To help maximise the positive impact of Premi-Yum we suggest the following tips when changing your pet’s diet:
- Start new diet with 75% current food and 25% Premi-Yum.
- Increase the Premi-Yum by another 25% in a few days or when you see your pet tolerating the change in diet. An approximate 50% Premi-Yum and 50% kibble diet is our recommendation once your pet has accepted the new food.
- Some pets may take three days to transition and some may take three weeks.
- Adding probiotics will also help sensitive pets transition more easily.
- Monitor your pet’s stools. The change in diet may affect them. This will be transitory. Once their stools become solid, you will know your pet has accepted the new diet. To help maximise the positive impact of Premi-Yum we suggest the following tips when changing your pet’s diet.
- Ensure your pet always has access to clean and fresh water.